Claims Adjuster, Finland
We are recruiting for a vacancy in Helsinki, Finland
Wesmans’ Claims Team provides “A-Z” claims handling solutions for their clients within transport liability, freight forwarder liability, port liability, marine- and cargo claims. This also includes providing second opinions to our clients when this is requested and handling recoveries against liable parties.
Our business is growing and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Claims Team. The main duties will include handling of cargo claims, transport liability claims and freight forwarder liability claims.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience and professional knowledge handling cargo and transport logistics liability claims and the legal framework surrounding these areas,
- Accurate and effective claims handling skills,
- Service minded,
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills,
- Excellent collaborative skills (team player),
- Clear communication and language skills in both Finnish and English, both orally and in writing. Advantage if you also speak Swedish.
- Handle cargo claims and logistics liability claims in accordance with the specific routines of each client,
- Maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers,
- Register claims in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information,
- Be a good team player as part of our Claims Team and assisting co-workers when necessary.
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement.
Working hours: Weekdays, full time.
Location: Helsinki, Finland.
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you.
For more detailed information please contact Heikki Vaara (Director, Commercial Claims Nordic) at email@example.com or +358-400-818185.
Please send your application with CV and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th of November 2018.