We are looking for a new member to our Claims Team
Job vacancy – Claims Adjuster, Gothenburg, Sweden
Wesmans’ Claims Team consists of lawyers and other highly experienced staff serving the marine and transport insurance industry. We and provide “A-Z” claims handling solutions to our various clients, which are mainly domestic and international insurance companies.
We are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Claims Team. The main duties will include handling of cargo claims, recovery claims and liability claims (including transport liability, freight forwarder liability and port liability), as well as providing professional expert recommendations to our clients.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience and professional knowledge in handling cargo and transport liability claims, as well as the legal framework surrounding these areas,
- A law degree, preferably within maritime and transport law, will be considered a merit but it is not a strict requirement,
- Accurate and efficient claims handling skills,
- Structured and with a problem-solving mindset,
- Service minded and flexible,
- Excellent collaborative skills (team player),
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Handle claims in accordance with applicable insurance policies, legal framework, and the specific processes Wesmans have agreed with each client,
- Maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers,
- Register claims in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information,
- Be a good team player as part of our Claims Team and assisting co-workers when necessary.
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Weekdays, full time
Location: Preferably Gothenburg, but applicants from Stockholm will also be considered
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you.
For more detailed information please contact Maja Kubista (Claims & Recoveries Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46728853814.
Please send your application (in either Swedish or English) with CV to: email@example.com before the 1st of March 2021.