We are looking for a new member to our Claims Team
We are looking for new talents
The key to Wesmans’ success is our talented and motivated employees. We foster an environment that is supportive, inclusive and diverse. Wesmans have been combining theory and practice since 1895 and we have a focus on employee growth and learning. Our culture reflects our customers and our mission, and the best way to serve our customers is with a team of people who are professional, dedicated and competent. At Wesmans we show and share knowledge and experiences with each other while considering the team’s overall health and well-being.
Wesmans have 9 offices across the Nordic countries.
Our ambition is to be the Nordic partner-of-choice to the Marine Insurance Industry. We take pride in having a team of highly qualified and dedicated co-workers serving our Principals on a 24/7-basis, 365 days a year. This has also been recognized, and we are now looking for a new talent to join our claims team.
Job vacancy – Claims Adjuster, Gothenburg, Sweden
Wesmans’ Claims Team provides “A-Z” claims handling solutions for their clients within transport liability, freight forwarder liability, port liability, marine- and cargo claims. This also includes providing second opinions to our clients when this is requested and handling recoveries against liable parties.
Our business is growing and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Frequency Claims Team which is a part of Wesmans’ Claims Team. The main duties will include handling of cargo claims for a major manufacturer of heavy commercial and recoveries.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience and professional knowledge handling cargo claims, recoveries and the legal framework surrounding these areas,
- Accurate and effective claims handling skills,
- Service minded and flexible,
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills,
- Excellent collaborative skills (team player),
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Handle cargo claims and recoveries in accordance with the specific routines of each business area and markets,
- Maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers,
- Register claims in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information,
- Be a good team player as part of our Frequency Claims Team and assisting co-workers when necessary.
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement.
Contract: Temporary contract for 1 year
Working hours: Weekdays, full time.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you.
For more detailed information please contact Reema Liza John (Manager Frequency Claims) at email@example.com or +46728853818. Selection and interviews are ongoing, so hurry up, the position may be assigned earlier.
Welcome to send your application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 2nd of June 2021.