Marine & Cargo Surveyor in Aarhus
We are looking for new talents.
**Marine & Cargo Surveyor, Aarhus, Denmark **
Wesmans’ Survey Team provides marine-, cargo- & transport liability surveys for their clients within the logistics-, transport- and marine- & cargo insurance industry.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Survey Team.
Our Survey Team is included in our Operations & Training department. Our surveyors provide Cargo-, Pre-Shipment-, Condition-, Loading and Lashing surveys, Heavy-lift operations and preparation of transport manuals/procedures, lashing and securing arrangements and various training courses to Insurance companies, Logistics providers, Shipping companies, Manufacturing industry, Oil and gas industry, Ports and terminals and Authorities.
There is a vacant position for a Marine & Cargo Surveyor, the main duties will include both Marine and non-Marine Cargo Surveys.
Required skills and capabilities:
- Knowledge of and an interest to develop within the Marine Insurance Industry
- At least four years’ experience working within the maritime, transport and/or logistic sector.
- Service minded.
- Accurate, structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills.
- Clear communication and language skills in both Danish and English, both orally and in writing
- Extensive travel activities and willing to travel on short notice.
- Valid Driving license
- Proactive and self-driven
- Accustomed to working independently
- Attend surveys, liaise with Principals and reporting
- Cargo Surveys, transport liability- and freight forwarder Surveys
- Pre-Shipment Surveys, loading and lashing surveys
- H&M -, P&I - and Condition Surveys
- Be a team player working closely with all departments and cross countries within Wesmans
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Full time / Flexible working hours
For more information about our company, please visit www.wesmans.com
For detailed information please contact Svein Johannessen (Acting Director Operations & Training) at email@example.com or +4792496264
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your application (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 30th September 2019. We employ on a continuous basis.