Claims Adjuster, Gothenburg
We are looking for new talents in Gothenburg
Wesmans’ Claims Team provides “A-Z” transport liability, freight forwarder liability, port liability, marine- and cargo claims handling solutions to clients. This also includes handling recoveries against liable parties and providing professional expert recommendations to our clients.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for an additional member to our skilled Frequency Claims Team which is a part of Wesmans’ Claims Team. The main duties will include handling of cargo claims and recoveries for a major manufacturer of heavy commercial vehicles/equipment.
Skills and capabilities:
- Experience and professional knowledge handling cargo claims, recoveries and the legal framework surrounding these areas,
- Accurate and effective claims handling skills,
- Service minded and flexible,
- Structured and efficient as a person and with good administrative skills,
- Excellent collaborative skills (team player),
- Clear communication and language skills in both Swedish and English, both orally and in writing. Other language skills are considered to be a benefit
- Handle cargo claims and recoveries in accordance with the specific routines of each business area and markets,
- Maintain a high service level towards our clients and their customers world-wide,
- Register claims in our systems and promptly update the systems with correct information,
- Be a good team player as part of our Frequency Claims Team and assisting co-workers when necessary.
Start: As soon as possible/after agreement
Working hours: Weekdays, full time
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Should you find the position to be of interest, we would be happy to hear from you.
For more detailed information please contact Reema Liza John (Team Leader Frequency Claims) at email@example.com or +46728853818.
Please send your application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 13th of March 2019.